Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The Spooky Vegan is Honored with a Versatile Blogger Award

Many thanks to Freddie over at Full Moon Reviews for bestowing me with a Versatile Blogger Award!

Update #1: I was also awarded this award from the awesome Halloween Overkill! Thank you!

Update #2: The Girl Who Loves Horror also bestowed me with the Versatile Blogger Award! Many thanks!

Ta-da!


I am honored to have been nominated for this award and graciously wish to pass it along to the following awesome bloggers:


The rules attached to this award are:
• Thank the person who gave it to you (Thanks again, Freddie!!)
• Share 7 things about yourself (See below).
• Pass the award along to 15 who you have recently discovered and who you think fantastic for whatever reason (See above).
• Contact the blogs you picked and let them know about the award.

7 Things About Myself
1. I have an obsession with bats...the flying kind, not the baseball kind.
2. I was born in Italy and can speak Italian (though I'm getting kinda rusty).
3. I have an unhealthy obsession with black iced coffee and could live off of that and my dad's flat bread for the rest of my life and be content!
4. The colors orange, black and purple make me giddy.
5. I love gardening but have a black thumb.
6. I grew up on a ranch in the middle of nowhere...with no electricity except for a generator.
7. I have my BA in Communications and PR.

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your Versatile Blog award, I always love learning new things about my fellow Halloween Heads in the blog-o-sphere! The colors orange, black and purple make me giddy too! :o)

    And thank you ever so much for nominating me, I am much obliged! I'll have to give some thought to my 7 things. Hmmm....probably don't have 7 things that would interest anyone, so I'll have to sleep on it since it's so late. Thanks again and Happy Hump Day! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How very cool, and very kind, Spooky! I have posted my 7 things, and have passed this along to other sites... so fun!

    Getting close to the Hundred Day Countdown now... whoooOOOOOooo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!

    Just wanted to say: LOVE the term black thumb.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you so much! i am honored!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! I've been a bit (ok, way) behind in my blogging responsibilities, but am working on my post tout suit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here it is. Thanks again! :)

    http://postmortemdepression.blogspot.com/2010/07/gwm-over-30-blond-blue-eyes-horror-geek.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for honoring me. It means a lot to me when people other then me, actually enjoy what I post.

    Thanks again,
    The Captain

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...