Thursday, October 7, 2010

31 Days of Halloween: The Greatest Pumpkin Videos


Pumpkins are such an iconic and important part of the Halloween season. Their bright orange color immediately brightens my mood and their jolly round shape puts a smile on my face. They embody the true spirit of Halloween after they wear their jack 'o lantern masks and serve as a beacon to all lovers of Halloween!

So, in that spirit I wanted to share some videos with you that I watch every October! In my opinion, these are the greatest Halloween videos featuring pumpkins and I hope you enjoy!



And, my absolute favorite:


But let's not forget the Great Pumpkin!

2 comments:

  1. That life and death of a pumpkin was incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can never post too many pumpkins :)

    Thanks for sharing.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...